Sunday 10 January 2016

Mira's song

Um. I had a little time to write this on my iPad, but enjoy! If you don't like it then please tell me how I can improve. I'm not a 20 year old writer so my writing isn't very good.
----------
The Sun has set,
The stars and moon have met.
As I stare at the crescent moon
I have my crystal wings open for you.
I miss his rule,
The cold is cruel
We've already been through much
Fools, we're such
As the bunnies drift to sleep
Lullabies are sung, but the meaning's just too deep...
As the darkness falls over the sky
I could hear the wolfs' loud cry
As he howls,
The lion growls
But you're safe here in my heart
I'm the blue heron who will never keep you apart
My blue wings will keep you warm,
No the winds will now not hit you hard.
Jamaa's your home,
I swear I'll not let you roam
As the darkness falls over the sky,
I'll keep you all safe throughout your lives
As I think deeper, I realise that I can't do this alone
When your loved ones are now gone.
I hope you all have a good night sleep
May happiness fill your normal dreams
And I pray to Zios' soul,
Give me more spirit to do it alone!
I cry for help,
Just like others do,
I'm just your creation
And Zios, my love for you is true







No comments:

Post a Comment

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D