Friday 15 January 2016

Animal Jam Outfits IRL!

Hello, it's me...
I'M ADELE, NUTICE MEH SENAPIE
It's Friday...
FRIDAY
FRIDAYYYY
Do you know what that means...?
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
No school tomorrow or the day after tomorrow... GAHHH MUCH HAPPINESS. :'D
Please excuse my really epic weirdness.
DERP
Today, I'm going to do something very different. AJ items are mostly based on IRL items and I decided to combine the pictures of IRL items to look like AJ outfits of some of my buddies and a few famous jammers! :3 They might not look that great IRL, but at least I get to write a post. :I
Nafaria9
Image result for BLue headdress

Image result for Blue bracelet spiked



Awesomepanda868




Purplestarclub (mine :P)






Aparri





Wolffeycat








Enough copy pasting for today! XD Sorry I couldn't include the outfits of all 30 million players in Animal Jam, cuz that would take like... IDK
Bye! :3
-Purplestarclub

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D