Thursday 28 January 2016

Heart Earrings

Hello jammers! My crafting senpai is replying to every single one of my comment on her video. Wow! Senpai noticed me! YUS! XD
That was weird. Anyways, I came here to write a post about Animal Jam. YA THAT GAME. THAT GAME. THAT GAME THAT EVERYBODY HATES. No, no one hates it. Go watch My Little Pony. Ya, that show for little girls.

Ya, TOTALLY for little girls. XDD
Anyways, let's find out the new items! (I have no idea what they are either!)
I don't like how earrings look on animals in AJ. I DON'T LIKE HOW THEY LOOK IRL EITHER! Wow, I hate everything. Le prize. ;-; Why u do dis AJHQ?
I love this item. There are 15 hearts on this ONE item! :O I counted and all... XD
Now for a little rant. 
I'm pretty sure there were even more better drawings sent to AJ, but they only put in the drawings that aren't special. For example, they'll put this drawing in the gallery:
(kinda tragic tho XD)
But not this one:



Weird, huh? I know AJHQ wants the younger jammers to be happier with the game, but it's not fair for the other ''GOOD'' artists. Plus, there are TONS of people in this world who are told their drawings are awesome even though they aren't. They always turn out to get a lot of overconfidence. What are your thoughts? I'd like to know, maybe. :P
Here are a few graphics I made. No credit needed for using them.

Bye!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D