Monday 25 January 2016

Rare Sparkly Shoes

Hello guys, Penguin here. Today's Monday, so let's find out what the rare is.
I made a post about this item on my main blog earlier today, and I really had a rant about it. Well, I'm pretty sure I had 2 good reasons! So.... I got one question for ya.........
What
Are
Those??
That's what is going through my mind.
Here is the classic Daily Explorer update!
"Sparkle on Jammers!" Well, I'm not a girl, so I don't really want Sparkly Shoes.
This post actually turned out to be pretty funny and informational about items. I really wasn't expecting that XD. I have to go now because doing 2 posts in the morning takes up a lot of time- so goodbye guys.

1 comment:

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D