Friday 8 January 2016

BLAH

This isn't even a real post because I don't want to POST but I want to type something... XD Sorry for the lack of posts.
GODNESS GO DIE PURPLE!!!1!!1
Okay... So, um... I had to go to this family meetup (I mean, it's probably something else but blegh) at a restaurant. It is almost 12:00 AM. I'm completely dead, right now. Um. I mean something something. O,O Well, goats are coming to Jamaa anddd Frozen is now canon in AJ... Yayyy....? Lambs are my favorite animals so goats would be great too. Since, they all are in farms. You knowww :3 My keyboard fell out. Such happiness. :I And, AJHQ improved the trade system. I'm VERY happy. (<----- Sarcasm (wow) )  BLAHHHHHH So, I have been thinking about this new story that I'm going to be writing. It is about bunnies who have extremely long eyes as their ears. EyeRabbits... Seriously, I don't have a life anymore, why do you guys still read my posts? I also got a buddy list update. Someone just removed me. XD I have been working on AJMVs lately which I am probably not going to upload. c:  NOW LISTEN TO THIS SONG.
You may or may not enjoy this song, but listen to this carefully and tell me why I posted this song. It's about Animal Jam, it is a love song, but I posted this for another reason and if you joined the blogging community in 2015, then good luck, you can't guess it. :P
I know I should stop talking about it, but... Where are the times gone? ;(
Bye. Oh and, just a note... I wasn't high during the first part of this post, so don't worry. XDD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D