Friday 1 January 2016

New Years Party Tour

Hello jammers! I am truly sorry (I'm listening to Sorry by Justin Bieber :P) for the weird post yesterday. I was so bored on Animal Jam and I had nothing to do. I hate boredom especially when all of your good buddies are on and you're worried they're doing something fun behind your back. XD I basically don't have a life in holidays. :P Well, happy 2016 or happy new year! Today, I'm giving you all a party tour! I've done one of these and it was fun! So, the New Years Party is probably one of my favorite AJ parties! That party is just so cool (no pun intended! X3)! So... Let's go inside the New Year Party!
You first end up in the outside of the party. I love the snow in that party! I mean, who doesn't? There are two little piles of snowflakes. You can clearly see a snowman from the distance. He's gonna huuuug you. Run! X3
After you walk a little further, you can not see the snow, but it looks like you are walking on an icy surface! ^.^ Inside you will see a rack of clothes and you can buy some music too.
This shop is kinda weird. I mean, the bottom is all Halloween-ish while the top is full of. Um. Things. XD 
Yea... Animal Jam doesn't have the ''Watch Me Whip/nae nae'' song but it's ok! X3  I love the classic Jammer Anthem. Which is your favorite AJ song?
Walk a little further and you have a hidden (well kinda) cake design on the wall. Click it to get a piece of cake! Though, it wouldn't be very good to take a cake straight out of a wall. Who knows how long that thing has been there. :P Then there is this beautiful icy staircase.
Look, I'm on a SLIDE! XD
When you walk upstairs, you can see a beautiful ice castle! Elsa, are you in there? o,o There's also a table with all the 2016 den items on it! 
I'D say this is a pretty nice collection of items. :) 
When you reach the top, you can see the beautiful fireworks in front of the Northern Lights (at least that's what I think they are). 
This slide was soooo fun! DX
Finally, get a lollipop and go home kids! lol 
_______________________________
What are your thoughts on this party? I'd like to know! :3
-Signing out, Purplestarclub <3











No comments:

Post a Comment

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D