Sunday 31 January 2016

Rose table + Wacky Winter Hat

It's Penguin here.
I know this blog has been through rough times and such, but I won't let it go. I post here until Purple gets back, which I believe will be in the Summer. I think Purple will still be on during the Weekends, so that's good. I can handle this, trust me. If I can't post in the mornings here, I can always do it after School.
On the brighter side, there's a few new items around Jamaa. Here they are:

I think these items are unique. I like the Wacky Winter Hat better, though.
That's all for this post, but I'll have better things to post later.

1 comment:

  1. i rlly like ur page, i can tell u put a lot of time and effort into this, keep up the good work! :) By the way, im epicbeam in aj, feel free 2 buddy me! ty!

    ReplyDelete

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D