Tuesday 5 January 2016

Making some changes + Some things AJHQ should add to Animal Jam

Hello my little jammers! Um. My Little Jammers? Isn't this blog now called Animal Jam Moonstar? Nahhh! It's hard to get used to that name. My Little Jammers is a weird blog title but it's what I've been used to for 2 whole years. Yea, MLJ is two years old... Blah blah. X3 So, I changed the blog title and now you won't have to type up that long stupid ''The Animal Jam Moonstar''. It was like losing your old friend and getting used to a stranger. :P Hope you liked the new blog header. ^.^ So, besides that. I'm also going to make a few minor changes like removing the music playlist. You all come here for reading my posts and not listening to Taylor Swift's new song. X3 Let's say that I'm cleaning some things up and adding some new stuff. :) Well, anyways. Today I wanted to share a few things that AJHQ should add to Animal Jam.
1. An updated follow button:
                                              You know that little round blue button on your player card that you can use to follow jammers? I think it should have an update. It always says Jamaa Township and when I click on it, it leads me right into where my buddy is. It's a good thing but I'm a shy person and I'm always afraid that they might be doing something important or they are busy. You never want to ruin your buddy's selfie or AJMV. XD There should also be a button to disable or enable following. Because, sometimes we need alone time, right?
2. More freedom to say things.
                                                 FreeChat isn't FREE chat anymore. This is a problem with all of the AJMV editors out there. It's hard to say the lyrics. You know, where in the account making option, there is an age button. They could use it to block out words for younger jammers and have a little bit of more freedom for the older jammers. :P
3. More underwater updates.
                                             Remember last time when they released the underwater adventure? There were so many jammers underwater! Now AJHQ doesn't update underwater anymore and jammers are losing interest in something that might have took weeks to develop in the game.
4. Mats
           Ahh... A classic den item! Well, I bet you all knew that bad jammers create very bad dens with the mats. There should be a limit on buying those. Of course, you can use it to surprise your friend with their name on it but c'mon...
-----------------------------------
So... That's it! I'll see you all next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D