Saturday 23 January 2016

First Post on My Little Jammers

Hiya Jammers, Penguin55544 here! I know this was the most unexpected thing to happen.
Purplestarclub, the owner of this blog and a great friend of mine, hasn't been able to post as much lately. But since I really like her blog and wished it would keep going, we made an agreement that I could help her post!
So, now I have 3 blogs to post on. The Animal Jam Spring, The Animal Jam Community, and My Little Jammers! I will be giving updates as much as I can on this blog, just like for the other two. And no, Purplestarclub did NOT quit this blog, I am just here to help her keep it going while she can't post.
Anyways, let's find out what the new items are for today. Sold in Jam Mart Clothing, you can buy The Heart Antennae!
Also, you can buy the Heart Mat in Jam Mart Furniture.
And one last item update- it is your last day to buy the Leaf Chair! Pick yours up now at Jam Mart Furniture.
Here is the Daily Explorer update:
 I hope you enjoyed this post, and I will be back soon for more posts here. Keep on viewing!

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could've helped post more. You could've gained much more views if I wasn't so lazy. If you ever need me to post while you're gone, I will definitely help you again on this blog. Your blog deserves so many more views, Purple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks Penguin! You're not lazy at all! You have your own blog to handle too. I don't care about views anymore because I think blogging should be for fun and not for how many views you get. :D I just realised this from all of you guys. ^.^

    ReplyDelete

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D