Tuesday 26 January 2016

Heart Balloon + Heart Archway + AJ item collections

Hello jammers! I have no school for the whole week! Say what?! The weather is awfully cold here. Ok, now I sound like a weather channel. XD Well, Penguin posted the new items for today, but he was in a hurry so I'll write another post. :3 That's three posts for today. I'll also be talking about collections. OOOH MAGICAL COLLECTIONS! *-* I guess you can expect posts from me more (the posts will be late though) because NO SCHOOL EOMGOEMGMEMG
:P
We have 2 new items for today.
I think this is a nice little item. Nothing too special in it, though. I like the little/big glare in the balloon. Kinda makes it look realistic. :D The other colors are dull, but I don't mind hot pink. :P
The item is beautiful and all, but the types of dens I see my friends and other jammers make with this are even more beautiful! 650 gems are also quite fair for a large den item. Trust me, there were uglier items that were over 650. :P
Now let's talk about Animal Jam item collections. Most jammers have a collection of at least one thing. You can make a collection with even a cheap store-bought item! It's really nice to look at your collections in your inventory. Imagine an inventory with only collections! Man, that would be cool! ;3 Plushies are an awesome item to start a collection with, but with one type of plushie only. For example, let's say you have an arctic wolf plush. You earn an arctic wolf or two everyday in the arctic wolf claw. Once you collect all of the colors, you will be able to start a new collection or stop going on the arctic wolf claw (I guess, XD). 
I have a small arctic wolf plushie collection.
:3 
I also have a completed headflower and head crown collection.
^-^ 
So, anyways. That's it for this post. Tell me what AJ item collections do you own in the comments. I'll see you guys in my next post. Bye!
-Purplestarclub <3




1 comment:

  1. I collect...
    Den Betas
    Mech Angel Helmets
    Rare Spikes
    Tuxedos
    Hood with Feathers
    Monday Rares
    Any Sport related items
    4th of July items
    And 1 more thing....
    JOHN CENAS!

    ReplyDelete

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D