Sunday 24 January 2016

Heart cape + Heart Cloud + DIY Animal Jam Valentines crafts

Hey jammers!  My internet sucks today. :P Penguin just became author of this blog! I was always thinking of inviting a few people for My Little Jammers because it's kinda sad to see what this blog was like back then and what it is now. I've also been missing my AJ item posts which I used to do way back then. Well, today I'm bringing you one! :3
Without any further ado, let's find out the new items for today!
It is such a cute item! ^.^ The different colors are also very catchy. I'd surely buy it, if it wasn't for members only. The price is actually quite nice. I remember this from last year so it's probably not new.
This is one cool item for sure! I wish it was for non-members like most clouds in the Diamond Shop. I didn't get a chance to see how it rains. Does it rain hearts? :P 
--------------
I'll tell you one thing, I love crafting so much! <3 Especially on Valentines. Halloween or Winter time. So, this year I'm going to be making some valentine cards Animal Jam style! :3 Now, you can buy Animal Jam stickers, but I'm not sure if they sell any Friendship Festival stickers. I went ahead and gathered a few of my graphics and put them on one page in MS Paint. Can you guess what we're going to do with them? 
All you have to do is print these out. You can combine your favorite graphics from different graphic artists too. Once you cut them, they'll look cute on almost anything! You can glue these to cards, chocolate heart boxes and you can buy chocolate bars, wrap them with foil and then add these little Animal Jam images. I'll make them for one of my IRL friend who also plays Animal Jam. You can even use Animal Jam graphics to make online cards to send to online buddies or just send them simple Jam-a-grams. XD If you want a graphic of a buddy or any other picture, just tell me and I'll make it.
----------
Here's a little shout out to Nature Jamaa for making this profile picture for me. 
Well, that's it for this post. Bye jammers!
-Purplestarclub <3



No comments:

Post a Comment

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D