Saturday 9 January 2016

:(

I'm going to school this Monday and... My dad said that he isn't going to let me go on my Ipad OR computer! D: He once said that if I do things in a schedule, I can go on my computer, but now he changed his mind. UGH! I know I would probably use a little bit of Ipad, but I am kinda starting to gain interest in AJ again and stupid school gets in the way again. I can't post anymore. OR view your blogs like I usually do. I guess it's for good, I have to redeem my grades so... A few of my buddies go on Animal Jam before going to school which I think is a good idea. The thing is that I wake up, like. 10 minutes before going to school, which I use the ten minutes to get ready (our schools have stupid uniforms unlike you all do). Maybe I'm just stressed out. REALLY STRESSED because of school.

It's funny how school at least at SOME point taught us about getting a good rest (at least I have), while they make us wake up at 6:00 am.
:sigh: ISIS should've attacked all schools (without the kids in it of course O,O).
P.S: Sorry about my bad grammar in this post. I'm so stressed I could kick something. :kicks school building:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D