Monday 4 January 2016

The new generation of AJ bloggers...?

Hi once again! Ya, two posts for today because I was bored. :P So, today I'm going to be talking about the *future*. The maaaagical future. XD I can clearly see it from my eyes that the AJ bloggers from 2014 and 2013 are eventually going to stop blogging... That's a sad thing to say, but I've already seen what has happened in 2015 and even I don't know if I'll stay until December 2016. We all are getting older and things don't always work out. In this post, I am not going to be focusing much on the AJ bloggers quitting and such. I'm going to focus on the newer generation of AJ bloggers. We don't know which jammers will start blogging when some of us leave but their inspiration might end up being us! I'm not crazy... This can happen. I don't want to quit AJ anytime soon so I would love to buddy the newer jammers and then, maybe give them some advice. ;) What are your thoughts on this topic? Leave a comment below and tell me. :3 Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D